Sunday, January 18, 2015

NEW year - NEW blog - NEW company - NEW store!

First of all - HAPPY 2015!



It's been a while... it is just too hard to keep up with all the orders, social media, and everyday life! Well - the new year is bringing me lots of new things! I am so excited! It is a blessing to have a new partner and a new company. CONFETTI paperie is born!  For now we are working around the clock to get the online shop ready and loaded with all new items!

If you want to find us, place an order, or just follow our updates, get in touch and follow us on our new facebook and instagram. I am starting a once a month GIVEAWAY on facebook / instagram, so don;t forget to check us out! Once the online store is finished I will do my last posting in here and everything will be connected to the new store!

Hope to get back SOON! 

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning

    I wish you a happy new year, my best wishes for happiness, joy and prosperity in this new society !!!

    Can I order and be delivered in France?

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So sorry for the delay... I am not checking the blog all the time anymore. I have a new store - CONFETTI PAPERIE and if you want to place an order, please let me know by email at andrea@confettipaperie.com so I can check shipping rates for you. THANKS! Andrea

      Delete