Monday, October 14, 2013

NEW Studio Reveal!

After several months of a complicated renovation I can enjoy my new studio!

We renovated the upstairs of my home (2 bed and 1 bath) and move the girls up! They are very happy with their new space! I am thrilled to enjoy their old space! A big bedroom was transformed in my new studio! Here is the result:


One the first bedroom I kept an old daybed that can be used for guest. My favorite part of the studio is the Martha Stewart craft tables - it is really amazing how much you can store - and how organized you can be!

On the back of the room I had 2 IKEA LACK bookshelves. They also hold a lot of things and are very sturdy. Unfortunately they are no longer available.


In between the bookshelves I used a small KALLAX bookshelf and it is perfect to hold some of my papers.


On the opposite wall I have a desk from Ikea, one ALEX drawer unit, printer, and two cubes from Michael's to store more paper.


I already got a few messages asking to share the "inside" of all cabinets and share some tips on how to organize punches, dies, etc. I will work on that post soon!


Hope you enjoyed! 

CLICK HERE to see a new post of WHAT'S INSIDE my craft room!





3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! How did you create the paper shelves within the EXPEDIT bookcases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! I bought on AMAZON some 12 x 12 paper trays - here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X28ZLW/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete