Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Real Party} - Enchanted Fairy Garden

Today is a very special day: my 8th aniversary... let's celebrate!

This past Sunday I designed a table for a little "fairy"! Here are the pictures!


















VENDORS:
Invitations & Welcome Sign
Penant Banner, Cupcake Topper & Wrapper by Sweet Bambinos
Cupcakes by Mishas
Cupcake favor boxes and marshmallow pops by Sweet Bambinos
Brigadeiros, Cake, and other sweets provided by the client

Well, hope you enjoyed! Now I should start planning our family Thanksgiving meal...




4 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    parabéns pelos seus 8 anos de casada e pelas amazing festas q vc tem feito.
    Nanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,

    can I feature this on my blog? I also have my daugther's fairy princess party that you can see http://kinderplays.blogspot.com/2010/11/fairy-princess-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Junita! Sorry I didn't see your comment before - busy, busy time! I will be happy if you feature in your blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I am a big fan of your site. I would like to know how you did your backdrop. from last two months i serched for the green fabric...i cant even get something near...can you help me please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete