Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Real Party} - Peace, Love & Raibow

My daughter's party was last Saturday and I am still recovering! She told me 4 months ago about the PEACE & Love theme and I had enough time to start planing everything! One month before the party she told me she also wanted a "rainbow" party and I tried to incorporate the colors with the Peace and love theme... I had fun working and planing every single detail - even the ones that didn't work!

Here are the first pictures from the dessert table - {click on the pictures to see a big pic}

CREDITS:
Design & Styling: Sweet Bambinos
Printables: Sweet Bambinos
Peace Sign Sugar Cookies: The Cookie Jar
Rainbow Clothespin Doll: by Vera Acquarone for Sweet Bambinos
Food Labels: inspired by HWM Memorial Day Summer BBQ
Cake Shooters (available soon in our shop!): Sweet Bambinos
Paper Daises: Luna Bazaar


I was very inspired by HWM Memorial Day Summer BBQ for out Hot Dog Gourmet Station! I am a huge fan of HWM and loved the idea! Here it is my version of a rainbow Hot Dog Station!

The man behind the BBQ!
Tomorrow I will post the kids activities, photo booth, and more party pictures!
See you!


5 comments:

  1. Td mto lindo.
    Adorei a textura do bolo!
    Ferebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is all soooo pretty, Fab job! I love rainbow parties! Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow labels! Where can I get them? I did not see them in your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I can set up a listing for you on my store! Let me know! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Where did you get the purple peace signs on top of the daisies? So cute!

    ReplyDelete