Thursday, March 13, 2014

Special 50th Birthday Celebration

I fell so blessed to have one of the best teacher in the world! I said "one of the best" because most of the teachers my daughters had/have are amazing! But there is something extra special about this one!

Well, this year she celebrates her 50th birthday, and being one of her room moms I put together a few special things for her day!


 
 
 
Instead of a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner I had the kids hold a sign saying Happy 50 - girls had a red heart with happy and boys had a black heart with 50 -
 
I used the photos to create a banner and cupcake toppers. I also create a mini cake toppers/card for her cake!
 
Hope you enjoy! xoxo
 
 
 

1 comment:


  1. Fairy Parties have been dazzling families all over the country for 10 years now with their amazing array of children’s party entertainment, and they are proud to say they can deliver a party to satisfy the wildest of imaginations.

    ReplyDelete