Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BACK to SCHOOL!!!

I am finally back! It was a good summer and I am glad to be back home and working again! Here are a few ideas for a back-to-school teacher gifts and/or classmates!


I made a few personlaized post-it covers for my daughter's teachers. I am also working on a few personalized chocolate bars! Will post the photo soon! For the classmates they are giving tubes filled with gumballs and pencils. Very cute! The post-it and clear tubes are available {in different sizes} in my ESTY store.

These are so versatile and can be filled with any small candy, gum, cookies, cereals, and school supplies like pencils, color pencils, markers, paper clips, etc! A very "inexpensive" favor idea! Go over my shop and see other ideas for back to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment