Monday, September 13, 2010

{Real Party} Pinkalicious Party - more Ice Cream Parlour pics

What would we do without friends... after realizing I didn't take any pictures of the entire dessert/ice cream table I just got an email from a dear friend this morning with the shots I was missing! THANK YOU Virginia! You save my life!

I will post the pictures from the little kids table and party activities later on today!



  1. I just love this! I am thinking of doing this theme for my Sophia's 3rd bd. Do you sell the templates for the labels etc? Thank you!

  2. Hi Valerie - yes, I can set up a custom listing for you in my shop! I have about everything: invitations, labels, cupcake toppers, tags, thank you tags, favors, etc... Let me know!

  3. Oh this party is so all the pink!

  4. Hi, Can you please share, what you used for the back drop? Is it paper or a curtain? It looks very beautiful:)Thanks!