Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pinkalicious - cupcake toppers & tags

I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package from Sweet Tashie (Australia).

I order cupcake toppers, thank you tags for my favors and 3 centerpieces. They are amazingly gorgeous! The details are perfect.

THANK you so much Jane, I can't wait until my party (I will have to...the party will be in September... yes, I know, may be too soon to start planning but I am having so much fun finding all the PINK accessories…)

Don't forget to check Sweet Tashi shop, she has unique and beautiful cupcake toppers and party accessories.

Here is a few pictures of the toppers and tags - I didn't remove from the plastic bag because of the glitter.
 

1 comment:

  1. Que demais suas idéias e criatividade, Andrea!

    Vai ser mais uma super festa de sucesso.

    Esta personagem é mesmo encantadora!

    Parabéns e que você tenha muitas clientes!!

    Bj,
    Nanda e Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete